Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello,

so Nigel/Gerald & Sam set off for Malaysia this morning. How cool was that? Even better, they went with Mr Lim, our VP. Urgh, how unfair! Plus, the owner of the campsite, came all the way from Malaysia with his Malaysia Car, to fetch them! If it was you, won't you feel like " Wah, so grand " or something like that. Haha, I'm so jealous! But anyway, we told Nigel to help the 5 of us, get our Camp tees! Hopefully Miss Kum will give Mind&I our Camp tees. & hopefully there're extras! I bet they do have extras :D Like probably 40 over extras?

We were talking to Mr Tan & Mr Lim all the while, like chit-chatting. Hahaha. Okay, Mr Tan is a friendly guy! Hahaha, he seemed strict to me when I first knew him, but yes, after today. He's funny. Mr Lim is funny also, like " Ask them pick flowers for you along the road " Hahaha, what nonsense. Because we're not able to go for the camp, he asked the guys to give us those flowers along the road, which are most probably dead and eww gross.

So yes, once we bid goodbye to them, the 4 of us, were just sitting there, you look at me, I look at you. That BORED! Seriously, we had nothing to do. Atikah went to help the Sec2s out with the old folks thing. We helped Mdm Nura is it? I didn't catch her name, the teacher who used to be in-charge of the library or something. Ahhh, yes, that teacher! I know you know who. Yes, we helped her carry some booklets for O & N levels, I have not a slightest idea what was it, but I know it was regarding those exams thing. Okay, whatever. Then..she gave the 4 of us a box of CHOCOLATES! Can you believe it? Like, we helped her carry those booklets only, then we were awarded with a box of chocolates. How cool :D

Actually, we were suppose to join class with 5C2 for CIP, but yah, we didn't go.

Okay, I'm logging off now, Facial tomorrow! Yayness, Oh, & make-up for Amaths in the early morning... Okay.

Cheeros!